Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 5 Reflection

Well I am finally glad to be done with the course. We are officially 1/6 done! Still now I have roughly a week and a half to get ready for the school year to start. With everything going on so fast I hope I can keep up. I just got switched to Algebra II and am now the team leader so I have a lot more responsibilities to undertake. I am looking forward to the challenge and I know this will help me do the internship plan that much faster. Now my ARP just has to switch from Geometry K to Algebra II K which isn't that big of a deal. Overall I think this class was not that hard. I feel like we just have to jump through hoops some week to get an assignment done where others we really have to dig deep and get the work done. I did learn a lot about ARPs though. I feel its just what we do with information and questions on a daily basis but its a specific format and guidelines. Still it's important to take along with me as I progress in my teaching career. Until next course, OVER AND OUT.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy, the 1/6 part trips me up; I told my wife that very thing last night. Reminds me of the copious amounts of laps I ran in high school athletics (1/10th done, 1/8th through, 1/3 to go). I agree the hardest part of this class was jumping through the proverbial hoops of formatting, and how Lamar wanted this done. Good luck with back to school!

    ReplyDelete